ME and Ophelia

Monday, May 17, 2004

 
- - -

A HISTORY OF TERROR
Pictures of Saddam Hussein's reign

Following on from my last post yesterday about a video showing atrocities by Saddam Hussein's regime, I've found a website called "A History of Terror" that appears to have been on the net before the war in Iraq. It shows images of some of the horrors that were committed by Saddam and his regime, against Iraq, Iraqis and the entire region. Note how the intro states: "the images speak for themselves and ask all of us to vote him out - on this page we are including images of the horrors that were committed by Saddam and his regime, against Iraq, Iraqis and the entire region."

I discovered the link to A History of Terror in a comment at Roger Simon's post re the "Saddam torture videos". The comment explains, "I have no way to authenticate but then I don't run a newspaper. There are quite a few absolutely horrible images, particularly of a child that just broke my heart. I know these images have been floating around for at least before the campaign started. Sad."

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 5/17/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: