ME and Ophelia

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

 
APPLE MAC POWERBOOK ORDER
On its way to England from Taiwan

On March 3rd, Apple in Ireland emailed me to confirm my new PowerBook was shipped that day. Yesterday, as it still hadn't arrived, I phoned Apple. They explained it was shipped from Taiwan on March 3rd but had just arrived in The Netherlands. From there, it'll be handed over to TNT and is due to arrive here tomorrow, Thursday March 11th. Wow. I thought it was coming from Apple in Ireland and had got lost on the way. Sure glad carriage and insurance is free of charge ;)

I've heard nothing since Dell India's call to me on February 26th. In that call, they promised that someone from Dell would phone me within in a few days to arrange a refund and pick-up of this faulty computer.

Twelve days have passed since I purchased the PowerBook, charging it to my credit card. I'm concerned that it will iincur interest if Dell do not refund me within 30-day interest-free period. Last night I emailed Dell India to chase them up.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 3/10/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: