ME and Ophelia

Monday, March 01, 2004

 
______________________________________________

PURCHASED NEW 15" APPLE MAC POWER BOOK
Arriving here in 10 - 12 days

Dell India phoned me on Thursday Feb 26 and kindly agreed to refund my laptop. They'll phone in a few days to arrange the refund and computer pick-up.

Next morning, I logged on at The Apple Store (UK) and purchased - via credit card and phone - a new 15" Apple Power Book with superdrive, extra memory and 3-year tech support and service warranty for same price as my Dell laptop. Delivery is expected in 10 - 12 days.

I moved swiftly in order to have possession of both machines to simplify data transfer. Purchasing via credit card is free of interest for 30 days. Should give enough time for the new Mac to arrive and transfer the Microsoft data, before Dell picks up their machine and credits my account.

Heartfelt thanks to a very dear friend, the CEO of Dell UK and Dell India for all their superb help. And to British blogger and technologist Pete Barr-Watson for allowing me to pick his brain on which Mac to choose and where to purchase.


# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 3/01/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: