ME and Ophelia

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

 
TNT LOST MY POWERBOOK
Apple process refund

Yesterday, Apple phoned to say that their carrier TNT had lost my delivery. Today, they processed my refund. I'll have to wait 4-5 working days for it to show on my credit card before charging another PowerBook, 30-days interest free. Still waiting for Dell to pick up this faulty machine and process the refund.

Apple will give my order priority, and ensure that the Applecare 3-year guarantee I purchased takes effect after the Mac arrives so a month is not lost. Because the Apple software arrived here a few weeks ago, along with the Applecare 3-year guarantee, I'm out of pocket GBP 400 for stuff that I paid for a month ago and can't use until next month.

On March 9 and 19 I emailed Dell India because I'd heard nothing since their Feb 26 phone call to me. They'd said someone from Dell would phone me within a few days to arrange pick up of this faulty laptop and process a refund. To date, I've still heard nothing.
_ _ _

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

[via Tao of Pauly]

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 3/23/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: