ME and Ophelia

Friday, September 03, 2004

 
- - -

I WAVE A DESIRE TO YOU

Barco-RuiValedeSousa.jpg


Here is another snippet from Monalisa's poems - composed in Portuguese and translated into English, using Google. Love the line, "I wave a desire to you"

I see you
In the periscope of the life
And I love you
As the star that shines of day
I wave a desire to you
You
That you are always mine
Kiss

[Photos - with thanks to Monalisa - courtesy of photographer Rui Vale de Sousa www.ruivaledesousa.com]
- - -

EARTH TODAY
Population is 2,147,483,647

See Earth Today and watch the births - and deaths - roll by.

Wow on the shocking figures for HIV -v- cancer -v- smoking.

Number of births this year:

8,826,158

Current world population:

2,147,483,647

Don't know where I got the idea it was 6 billion something. Hello. Maybe there are loads of other genocides going on in the world that we bloggers don't know about - yet.

Hold on to you your hats, if I ever find out ;)

PS I haven't got a "thing" about genocide - simply interested in how and why it occurs - and what we bloggers can do to stop it. That's all.

[Thanks to Doug for link]

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 9/03/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: