ME and Ophelia

Monday, August 02, 2004

 
- - -

SUDAN SONG BLOG
Features Sudan Song mp3

Listen to the new Sudan Song at the Sudan Song blog. What do you think? For some reason I am unable to download it, so have not yet listened to it. Have you? If so, what do you think? Please let me know in the comments or by email. Thanks.
- - -

GOOGLE SEARCH BOX IN MY SIDEBAR
Searches on keywords and lists all my posts on Darfur, Sudan

As events have unfolded in Sudan over the past three months, I've logged them here daily for future reference. This past week the mainstream media and blogosphere seem to be coming alive with reports on Darfur - every ten minutes or so. I'm barely able to keep up with all the reading. Seems like ten reports every hour or two. My inbox has hundreds of email alerts that I need to delete.

I use the search box in my sidebar to find previous posts using Google searches. Click into Darfur and you will see 88 of my posts. Click into Sudan and you will see about 102 of my posts.

Most of them contain more than a few on Darfur, so there could be well over 400 posts I've written over the past 100 days. Helps me to see why I am seriously "over tired". Must keep going though. One more important post on African Union and Jim's SOS on Sudan to write. I have several posts ready in advance to post here tonight. And then I need to take a break. Haven't even read the Sunday paper yet. Outdoor painter decorator will be here all week. And it looks like he has the same sort of work schedule as the carpenter. On day two he arrived at 8.30 am but left at noon (fine weather) to go car racing. He's doing prep so I haven't even seen a paint brush yet. At this rate, I expect he will be here for the rest of the summer.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 8/02/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: